Boondi Bhel|Boondi Chaat is a perfect Tea time snack. Quick, easy , tasty , healthy and crunchy.It can be made in less than 10 minutes.
When you have sudden guests at home or craving for some spicy chaat try this boondi bhel which is very easy and can be made with few ingredients at home.This recipe doesnot require green chutney or tamarind sweet chutney.
For this recipe use masala boondi(not plain) that is available in the market.Otherwise if you use plain boondi then add spices like red chili powder, roasted cumin powder, black salt ,salt and some fried peanuts for crunchiness.
WHAT IS BOONDI?
A water droplet sized deep fried crispy Indian snack prepared from gram flour and few spices.
THIS RECIPE IS PERFECT FOR?
- Kids after school snacks or evening snack for both adults and kids.
- When you have packet of boondi at home and you are craving for chaat.
- When you very less time to prepare any appetizer for your guests.
- No fire cooking competition recipes.
BOONDI BHEL VARIATIONS:
1.You can also add 2 tbsp of finely chopped raw mango if they are in season, it gives unique taste to the dish.
2.Can also saw few pomegranates arils to make it healthy.
3.You can also add fresh or frozen sweet corn.
CHECKOUT OTHER CHAAT IDEAS
BOONDI BHEL|BOONDI CHAAT RECIPE CARD RECIPE CARD
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Boondi Bhel|Boondi Chaat
US measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup Masala boondi (spiced) readily available in the market
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot grated
- 1 tbsp green chilli (optional) finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander (cilantro) finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and lastly squeeze lemon juice.Mix well.(Note:Since boondi already has salt, i dint add extra salt here.)
- Serve immediately otherwise boondi will soften.
Pin It For Later
♥ We LOVE to hear from you If you make this recipe, please share your food photo with hashtag #indianveggiedelight on Facebook or Instagram, so we can see it and others can enjoy it too! Thank you ♥ Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.