Cucumber Raita Video Recipe Below
Cucumber Raita Recipe Card
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250 ml
- 1 cup, Yogurt/curd
- 1/2 cup, Cucumber (Medium sized)
- 1 tablespoon, chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon, roasted cumin powder/Jeera
- 1/2 teaspoon,powdered sugar
- Salt/black salt as per taste
- Wash and peel cucumber.Then grate cucumber.
- In a bowl ,add curd and beat the curd till smooth .
- Then add the grated cucumber and all other ingredients mentioned.
- Mix well and serve chilled cucumber raita
- 1. You can also add mint leaves along with coriander leaves.
- 2. Can also add chopped green chillies.
indian veggie delight http://www.indianveggiedelight.com/