KIDS LUNCH BOX #58 – Beetroot Paratha + Yogurt + Pear
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Masala Rice + Lauki Raita + Broccoli Smileys
- Makhana Paratha + Potato Sagu + Mixed Nuts
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Butternut Squash Pasta + Dry Grapes + Orange
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Beetroot Paratha –Here is the Recipe Link .
SNACK – Yogurt
SNACK – Pear – I have sliced the peach and packed into the box.Always try to use local and seasonal fruits.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can boil and puree beetroot previous night and refrigerate.You can also prepare the beetroot paratha dough previous night if you are busy next morning.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.