One Minute Quinoa Instant Pot
One Minute Quinoa Instant Pot Detailed Video Recipe Below
- One Minute Quinoa Instant Pot2017-05-23 22:55:49Serves 2Write a reviewIngredients
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 180ml
- 1 cup,rinsed and drained Quinoa
- 1 1/4 cup,water
- salt (optional)
- Rinse the Quinoa to remove the natural coating, called saponin, which can make it taste bitter or soapy.
- Drain excess water.
- In the Instant Pot, add water ,quinoa and salt.
- Close the lid on the pot, and turn valve to SEALING position.
- Set the pot to manual (High Pressure) for 1 minute. Once the pot beeps, let it release the pressure naturally(NPR) for 10 minutes (Wait until silver button on lid drops).
- Remove lid away from you and fluff quinoa with a fork or serving spoon.
- Perfect Quinoa is ready to serve immediately or place into freezer bags for long-term freezer storage.
indian veggie delight http://www.indianveggiedelight.com/
- 1. Rinse Quinoa in a fine-mesh sieve, if desired (most brands come pre-rinsed to remove bitter coating called saponin).
- 2. Double the recipe to make more ~ 2 cup Quinoa, 2.5 cups Water and 1 tsp Salt, and cook for the same amount of time.