Macaroni Salad|Deli-Style Macaroni Salad|Cold Pasta Salad
You can also try my other Soup recipes like
Macaroni Salad|Deli-Style Macaroni Salad|Cold Pasta Salad Recipe card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
This colorful macaroni salad is prepared with grated carrot, onion, bell pepper all tossed in a creamy mayonnaise-mustard dressing.
- 1 cup cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 tsp white powdered sugar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot grated
- 1 tbsp spring onion
- salt as per taste
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8-10 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the onion, colored pepper, carrot and macaroni. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably overnight.
1. You can add vegetables of your choices like jalapeños,celery,lettuce,zucchini,cucumber.
2. You can an extra tablespoon of mayonnaise to salad before serving if you want salad more creamy.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.