Spinach Corn Pakoda Detailed Video is below
Spinach Corn Pakoda Recipe Card Below
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- • 1 medium Onion sliced lengthwise
- • 1 bunch palak/spinach finely chopped
- • 1/2 cup sweet corn i used frozen corn
- • pinch of salt
- • ginger finely chopped (optional)
- • green chillies 2 finely chopped
- •1/2 cup coriander/cilantro finely chopped
- • curry leaves finely chopped
- • 1/2 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- • 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- • 1 tsp chat masala powder
- • 1/4 cup gram flour/besan
- • 2 tbsp rice flour corn flour or semolina
- • oil for frying
Slice onions lengthwise,and finely chop spinach,coriander,curry leaves,ginger and green chillies.
In a large mixing bowl ,add all ingredients except rice flour and besan and mix well.
Set aside for 10 minutes so that mixture releases moisture.
Furthermore, add rice flour and besan and mix until mixture is coated well with besan .Refer video for consistency
Keep the oil in deep frying pan.
Make sure the oil hot for frying. drop the mixture in oil in bunches.
Stir them occasionally.
Fry them till golden brown colour.
Serve onion pakoda with masala tea and ketchup.
1. Mix onion,spinach mixture well and keep aside for 5-10 min releases water which is just enough to mix besan and get pakoda batter consistency.i never added any water.