Cheesy Paneer Onion Rings Detailed Video is below
Cheesy Paneer Onion Rings Recipe Card
Cheesy Paneer Onion Rings
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1/2 cup, paneer/cottagecheese
- 1/4 cup,cheese (any)
- 1 teaspoon ,chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon ,red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon,cornstarch/cornflour
- salt,as per taste
- 1/4 cup,maida/flour
- 1 cup,Bread Crumbs (appx 5 bread)
- In a large bowl add all above ingredients and Mix well to form dough consistency.
- Take an onion,cut into slices and separate rings
- Now stuff spoonful of panner cheese mixture into rings and press gently.
- Freeze it for 30 minutes.
- Make maida paste by mixing maida and water.
- Take stuffed onion ring dip into maida paste and then roll over bread crumbs
- Deep fry until golden brown in a medium hot oil
- Cheesy Paneer Onion Rings is ready
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/