Cheesy Paneer Onion Rings is a deep fried snack prepared from rings of onions, onions are stuffed with grated mozzarella cheese mixed with grated paneer.
You may also like other Snack Ideas
Cheesy Paneer Onion Rings Recipe Card is below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1/4 cup maida/flour
- 1, Onion
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs (appx 5 bread)
- In a large bowl add all above ingredients and Mix well to form dough consistency.
- Take an onion,cut into slices and separate rings
- Now stuff spoonful of panner cheese mixture into rings and press gently.
- Freeze it for 30 minutes.
- Make maida paste by mixing maida and water.
- Take stuffed onion ring dip into maida paste and then roll over bread crumbs
- Deep fry until golden brown in a medium hot oil
- Cheesy Paneer Onion Rings is ready
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.