CHECKOUT MORE SANDWICH RECIPES
CHEEZY GARLIC BREAD TOAST RECIPE|WITHOUT OVEN QUICK RECIPE CARD
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- 4 white/brown bread
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped or garlic salt
- 1 tbsp parsley or coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp tsp oregano
In a small bowl mix in butter, garlic,chilli flakes,oregano and coriander leaves.
Furthermore, brush generous amount of prepared garlic butter on bread.
Add shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
Now add the bread into tawa/griddle and close the lid.
Cook on very low flame untill cheese melts.
Once cheese melts,sprinkle chilli flakes and eat with ketchup.
1. Should be cooked in a very low flame else bread gets burnt easily.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.