CHECKOUT MORE SANDWICH RECIPES
CHEEZY GARLIC BREAD TOAST RECIPE|WITHOUT OVEN QUICK RECIPE CARD
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- 4 white/brown bread
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
for garlic butter
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped or garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley or coriander leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon tsp oregano
- In a small bowl mix in butter, garlic,chilli flakes,oregano and coriander leaves.
- Furthermore, brush generous amount of prepared garlic butter on bread.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Now add the bread into tawa/griddle and close the lid.
- Cook on very low flame untill cheese melts.
- Once cheese melts,sprinkle chilli flakes and eat with ketchup.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.