Cheezy Garlic Bread Toast Detailed Video is below
You can also checkout my Sandwich Recipes Collection.
CHEEZY GARLIC BREAD TOAST RECIPE
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250 ml
- • 4 white/brown bread
- • 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
for garlic butter
- • 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- • 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped or garlic salt
- • 1 tbsp parsley or coriander leaves chopped
- • 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- • 1 tsp oregano
- In a small bowl mix in butter, garlic,chilli flakes,oregano and coriander leaves.
- Furthermore, brush generous amount of prepared garlic butter on bread.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Now add the bread into tawa/griddle and close the lid.
- Cook on very low flame untill cheese melts.
- Once cheese melts,sprinkle chilli flakes and eat with ketchup.
- 1. Should be cooked in a very low flame else bread gets burnt easily.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/