This Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake is a delicious, quick and easy dessert that you can prepare within 2 minutes.
2 Minute Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake Video Recipe is below
2 Min Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml , 1/4 cup= 4 tablespoon
- 1/4 cup, All purpose Flour/Maida
- 1/4 cup, Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup, Milk
- 1/4 cup, Unsalted Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- Take all the dry ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and mix well.
- Now add vanilla essence, milk, butter and mix them again to get the lump free smooth batter.
- Now our batter is ready to go in microwave. My microwave is 1000 watts, so I am cooking for 1 min 30 sec. If your microwave is of lesser or higher power change time accordingly till its looks cooked.
- Once cake is ready you will notice it has puffed up nicely. Let it sit for few minutes to get it little cold.
- When its cool enough ,garnish by dusting off a little bit of powdered sugar on top with the help of a fine mesh strainer,some berries and some chocolate sauce on top.
- 1. My ingredients measurements are according to mug size in video, adjust your ingredients quantity according to cup size you are using.
- 2. You can also use cooking vegetable oil instead of butter.
- 3. You can also use water/almond milk instead of dairy milk if you are vegan
- 4. And you can also experiment with just add your favorite toppings.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/