Green Peas Uttapam Video Recipe is Below
Recipe Card for Green Peas Uttapam
Green Peas Uttapam Recipe
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250 ml
- 2 cups,Dosa Batter
- 1 cup,Boiled Green Peas (I used frozen peas)
- 1/4 cup, chopped Onion
- 2,Green chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon,grated ginger
- few,curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon, chat masala powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoon,grated Carrot
- 2 tablespoon,Coriander leaves
- oil,for greasing and cooking
- 1 teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- Combine peas,chillies,ginger,curry leaves,salt,chat masala in a deep bowl and crush peas coarsely.
- Then add onion,dosa batter and mix well.
- Add water if batter is very thick.peas uttapam batter is ready.
- Heat a pan/tawa on medium flame.
- Add a little oil and pour a ladleful of the batter. Spread evenly slightly thick.
- Add oil around the edges and sprinkle grated carrot and coriander leaves on the uttapam.
- Close lid and cook for 1-2 minutes till uttapam base turns golden brown.
- After a minute or two,flip uttapam and drizzle some oil around edges again.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side ,transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambar.
- 1. You can refrigerate remaining peas uttapam batter for a day.
- 2. Green peas can be crushed coarsely using blender as well.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/