Green Peas Uttapam Recipe|Left Over Dosa/Idli Batter
You can also try other dosa recipes
Green Peas Uttapam Recipe|Left Over Dosa/Idli Batter Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- 2 cups Dosa Batter
- 1 cup Boiled Green Peas (I used frozen peas)
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 2, Green chillies
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp chat masala powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp grated Carrot
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- oil for greasing and cooking
- 1 tsp salt adjust to taste
- Combine peas,chillies,ginger,curry leaves,salt,chat masala in a deep bowl and crush peas coarsely.
- Then add onion,dosa batter and mix well.
- Add water if batter is very thick.peas uttapam batter is ready.
- Heat a pan/tawa on medium flame.
- Add a little oil and pour a ladleful of the batter. Spread evenly slightly thick.
- Add oil around the edges and sprinkle grated carrot and coriander leaves on the uttapam.
- Close lid and cook for 1-2 minutes till uttapam base turns golden brown.
- After a minute or two,flip uttapam and drizzle some oil around edges again.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side ,transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambar.
2. Green peas can be crushed coarsely using blender as well.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.