CHECKOUT OTHER SNACK RECIPES
HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE CARD
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
FOR THE PIZZA DOUGH:
FOR PIZZA TOPPINGS:
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese or as needed
- 1.5 cups Mixed vegetables (onion ,bell pepper, tomatoes) & Paneer
- 1 teaspoon italian herbs
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- ½ cup pizza or pasta sauce or as needed
MAKING PIZZA DOUGH:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take luke warm water, sugar and active dry yeast.Mix well.Rest for 10 minutes in a warm place ,after 10 minutes yeast is activated.
- Next add salt, oil ,italian seasoning and the flour.Knead with dough well for atleast 10 minutes(to activate gluten).Dough should be soft and elastic.
- Allow the dough for proofing. Lightly drizzle some oil on the bowl and on the dough, cover it with a tea towel or cling wrap and let it proof for 2 hours in a warm place.Or you can use an Instant Pot.Oil the instant pot bowl, place the dough. Close the lid, select the yogurt button, vent to sealing and set the timer to 1 hour
FOR MAKING PIZZA:
- After 1 hour, dough should have doubled in size ,then punch the dough.I proofed(raised) the dough in Instant Pot.
- Preheat oven to 395 °F (200 °C) for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread some oil on the baking tray and place the pizza dough and flatten it to desired thickness to make a circular shape.I making a large pizza in this recipe.
- Spread pizza sauce over the prepared dough sheet and top with cheese and desired toppings.
- Place the pizza tray on the bottom rack of the oven and bake until the crust is golden and crispy for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle italian herbs ,red chilli flakes ,slice the pizza and serve hot.