Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #20 – Vegetable Paniyaram + Onion Chutney + Orange
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Vegetable Paniyaram – Here is the Recipe Link
SNACK – Onion Chutney – Here is the Recipe Link
SNACK – Orange – I removed peel/skin of the orange and packed orange in the lunch box.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- The idly/dosa batter should be prepared the previous evening and set to ferment overnight.
- Chop and grate the veggies for preparing paniyaram previous evening and refrigerate in an airtight container.
- You can prepare onion chutney previous night .This chutney stays good for 1-2 days when refrigerated.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.