Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #22 – Capsicum Rice + Yogurt + Protein Bar
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Tomato Rice using Coconut Milk + Carrot Raita + Red Grapes
- Zucchini Carrot Paratha + Boondi Raita + Dates
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Avocado Parathas + Beetroot Kurma + Mini Pretzels
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Capsicum Rice – Here the Recipe Link .
SNACK – Yogurt/Curd – Pack this in a separate container with leak proof lid.Add a few teaspoon of milk to yogurt can help it not turning sour by lunch time.
SNACK – Protein Bar – I just packed a store brought protein bar .You can replace with any mixed nuts or any other brand of protein bar.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- Cut colored bell pepper (capsicum) previous night to save some time for the morning.
- Add a few teaspoon of milk to yogurt can help it not turning sour by lunch time.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.