Delicious pasta covered in a creamy spinach sauce along with healthy caramelized makhana (foxnuts/lotus seed) and raspberries make a perfect lunch combo.
This recipe is the perfect example of how you can hide veggies in food to trick the kids into eating them otherwise, they wouldn’t touch a bowl full of spinach
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #30 – Creamy Spinach Pasta + Caramel Makhana + Raspberries
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Beetroot Rice + Yogurt + Dates and Nut Ladoo + Cherries
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Creamy Spinach Pasta – Here is the Recipe Link
SNACK – Caramel Makhana – Here is the Recipe Link
SNACK – Raspberries – I always use organic berries and i wash them before packing to the lunch box.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can cook plain pasta previous evening and prepare spinach sauce in the morning and mix it together.
- You can prepare caramel makhana one day before and store this in airtight container up to 1 week.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.