KIDS LUNCH BOX #36 – Peanut Rice + Carrot & Cucumber sticks + Chocolate Makhana
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Drumstick Leaves Paratha + Aloo Gobi + Mixed Nuts
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Beetroot Rice + Yogurt + Dates and Nut Ladoo + Cherries
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Peanut Rice – Here is the Recipe Link
You can adjust spices for this peanut rice according to your child’s preference and also you can pair with some yogurt incase they feel the heat.You can also make peanut tempering with ghee for kids.You can replace rice with quinoa.
SNACK – Carrot & Cucumber sticks – I have peeled skin of carrot and cucumber and cut them into sticks.
SNACK – Chocolate Makhana – Here is the Recipe Link
Looking for more makhana recipes? Check Makhana Recipes from my blog.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can also make peanut-lentil powder previous night and store it in refrigerator to save some time in the morning.
- You can prepare chocolate makhanas previous day.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.