Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #41 – Curd Rice + Apple + French Macaroon
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Curd Rice – Here is the Recipe Link .
SNACK – Apple – I have cut apples in to star shape and brushed some lemon juice over cut apple to prevent apples from browning.
Ways to prevent cut apple sliced from browning
- Lemon juice, lemonade, orange juice – any fruit juice containing citric acid will slow the enzymatic reaction.
- Soak the slices in salt water for 3-5 minutes and then pack for lunchbox.
SNACK – French Macaroon – I have brought these macaroons from the store and my kid loves it
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can shred carrots and separate pomegranate arils previous night and refrigerate.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.