Looking for more healthy lunchbox ideas ? My daughter hates eating lauki(bottle gourd) subji ,so i try to include it in the form of paratha or mix it while making lauki dal.Also beetroot tikki is a delicious ,healthy combination of beetroot, potatoes, roasted peanuts and some spices and serve as a healthy snack for kids.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #45 – Lauki Paratha + Tomato Ketchup + Beetroot Tikki
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Lauki Paratha – Here is the Recipe
SNACK – Tomato Ketchup
SNACK – Beetroot Tikki(Cutlet) -I have made this tikki in an airfryer. Adjust the spices according to your kids taste.Here is the detailed Recipe .
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can grate lauki previous night and store in the refrigerator.Do not prepare lauki paratha dough previous night as lauki leaves water making it tough to roll the parathas next day.
- You can boil the potatoes and grate the beetroot previous night for making beetroot tikkis.If you dont have time in the morning.You can also make these tikki previous evening and refrigerate.Morning before packing into the lunchbox just reheat the tikki.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.