KIDS LUNCH BOX #52 – Vegetable Fried Idli + Bourbon Biscuit + Grapes
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Masala Rice + Lauki Raita + Broccoli Smileys
- Makhana Paratha + Potato Sagu + Mixed Nuts
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Butternut Squash Pasta + Dry Grapes + Orange
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Vegetable Fried Idli – Here is the Recipe Link .
SNACK – Bourbon Biscuit – I have used store brought bourbon biscuit as my daughter loves it.You can replace with any other biscuit or crackers
SNACK – Grapes – I have washed and packed red grapes.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can prepare the idli previous night and make veg fried idli next morning.You can also cut the veggies prior.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.