Mix Vegetable Pakoda|Vegetable Fritters|Healthy Tea Time Snack Recipe
Similar Snack Recipes:
Mix Vegetable Pakoda Video Recipe
Mix Vegetable Pakoda Recipe Card
Mix Vegetable Pakoda
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- • 1/4 cup, Onion sliced lengthwise
- • 1/4 cup,palak/spinach finely chopped
- • 1/4 cup,carrot,cut lengthwise
- • 1/4 cup,potato,cut lengthwise
- • 1/4 cup,gobi/cauliflower
- • 1/4 cup,capsicum/bell pepper,cut lengthwise
- • 1/4 cup,gram flour/besan/chickpea flour
- • 2 tbsp rice flour or corn flour or semolina
- • 1 teaspoon ,chat masala powder
- • 1 teaspoon, ajwain/carom seeds
- • 1 teaspoon, curry leaves,finely chopped
- • 2 tablespoon, coriander leaves,finely chopped
- • 1 teaspoon, kasoori methi/dried fenugreek leaves (optional)
- • 1 teaspoon,ginger, finely chopped
- • 1 teaspoon,red chilli powder
- • salt
- • oil,for frying
- Cut all the vegetables lengthwise,and finely chop spinach,coriander,curry leaves,ginger and green chillies.
- In a large mixing bowl ,add all ingredients except rice flour and besan ,mix well and squeeze so that mixture releases moisture.
- Furthermore, add rice flour and besan and mix until mixture is coated well with besan .Refer video for consistency
- Keep the oil in deep frying pan,make sure the oil hot for frying. drop the mixture in oil in batches.
- Stir them occasionally.
- Fry them till are crispy and golden brown color.Sprinkle some chat masala powder on top.
- Serve mix veg pakoda with masala tea and ketchup.
- 1. You can use any vegetables of your choice like sweet corn,eggplant,beans.
- 2. Do not coat vegetables with too much of besan mixture,it will not turn crispy.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/