Papdi Pizza|Tea Time Snack is a simple, easy snack recipe where papris are spread with pizza sauce mixed with some toppings and then topped with shredded cheese and baked.This is a great finger food idea for kitty parties ,kids evening snacks or even for adults with some chai.
When ever i have some leftover papris at home which i usually bring to make dahi papdi chaat.I make this easy Italian Papdi Pizza chaat which is a combination of indo-Italian taste.This is a way of enjoying bite size crispy pizzas without doing all the work of a real pizza.
You can melt cheese ie topped on the pizza either by baking or on a Tawa. In this recipe i have shown the later way.
Other Finger Food Ideas
Papdi Pizza|Tea Time Snack Video Recipe
Papdi Pizza|Tea Time Snack Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Papdi Pizza|Tea Time Snack
- Papdis as required
- 1/4 cup Pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp onion,finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato,finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum/bell pepper,finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet corn,boiled
- Mozzarella cheese grated as required
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- salt as per taste
- nylon Sev as required
- Fresh coriander sprigs for garnishing
- In a bowl,add together pizza sauce,vegetables,pepper powder,chill flakes and salt ,mix well .
- Spread papdi on a table,Put a tablespoon of prepared mixture on each papdi.
- Then add grated mozzarella cheese on top of each papdi.
- You can either Use Tawa Method or Bake
- a)Heat tawa on a low flame,apply some butter and place these papdi’s on the tawa,close the lid and cook on low flame until cheese melts(takes appx 3-4 minutes).OR
- b)Transfer papdi’s on a butter paper lined baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C/360 F (appx takes 3-5 minutes) till the cheese ,melts.
- Remove and Place the papdi on a serving platter and sprinkle some sev on top. Serve immediately garnished with coriander sprigs.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.