Papdi Pizza|Tea Time Snack|Finger Food Video Recipe Below
Other Finger Food Ideas
Papdi Pizza Recipe Card
Papdi Pizza|Tea Time Snack|Finger Food
Write a review
- Papdis as required
- 1/4 cup,Pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoon,onion,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon,tomato,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon,capsicum/bell pepper,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon,sweet corn,boiled
- Mozzarella cheese grated ,as required
- 1/2 teaspoon,black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon,chilli flakes (optional)
- salt,as per taste
- nylon Sev, as required
- Fresh coriander sprigs for garnishing
- In a bowl,add together pizza sauce,vegetables,pepper powder,chill flakes and salt ,mix well .
- Spread papdi on a table,Put a tablespoon of prepared mixture on each papdi.
- Then add grated mozzarella cheese on top of each papdi.
- You can either Use Tawa Method or Bake
- a)Heat tawa on a low flame,apply some butter and place these papdi’s on the tawa,close the lid and cook on low flame until cheese melts(takes appx 3-4 minutes).OR
- b)Transfer papdi's on a butter paper lined baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C/360 F (appx takes 3-5 minutes) till the cheese ,melts.
- Remove and Place the papdi on a serving platter and sprinkle some sev on top. Serve immediately garnished with coriander sprigs.
- 1.Adding sev on top is optional
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/