I have prepared this dosa from leftover Pav Bhaji prepared in the pressure cooker.
You can also try other dosa recipes
Pav Bhaji Dosa|Mumbai Street Style Pav Bhaji Dosa Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
Pav Bhaji Dosa|Mumbai Street Style Pav Bhaji Dosa
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 4 tbsp leftover Pav bhaji mixture
- 1/2 cup dosa batter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- few finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup processed cheese/mozzarella/any cheese
- 1 tbsp butter/ghee
- Make the tawa ready for making dosa,keep the stove on low flame and pour a ladle full of batter in the middle of the pan and spread in a circular motion to form dosa
- Add some butter on top of dosa
- Spread the leftover bhaji mixture(approx 1/4 cup) all over the dosa.
- Sprinkle onions,coriander leaves and grated cheese all over the dosa and cover it with lid and Cook on low flame until cheese melts.
- Then turn off flame and let it roast for another minute until red and crispy.(optional)
- Eat pav bhaji dosa hot or else it will become soggy if you keep it for long.serve it hot with coconut chutney and sambar.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.