Pav Bhaji Dosa
Pav Bhaji Dosa Detailed Video is below
Pav Bhaji Dosa Recipe Card
Pav Bhaji Dosa|Street Style Cheesy Pav Bhaji Dosa|LeftOver Bhaji Dosa
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- • 4 tablespoon leftover Pav bhaji mixture
- • 1/2 cup dosa batter
- • 2 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- • few,finely chopped coriander leaves
- • 1/4 cup processed cheese/mozzarella/any cheese
- • 1 tablespoon butter/ghee
- Make the tawa ready for making dosa,keep the stove on low flame and pour a ladle full of batter in the middle of the pan and spread in a circular motion to form dosa
- Add some butter on top of dosa
- Spread the leftover bhaji mixture(approx 1/4 cup) all over the dosa.
- Sprinkle onions,coriander leaves and grated cheese all over the dosa and cover it with lid and Cook on low flame until cheese melts.
- Then turn off flame and let it roast for another minute until red and crispy.(optional)
- Eat pav bhaji dosa hot or else it will become soggy if you keep it for long.serve it hot with coconut chutney and sambar.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/