Spinach Paneer Dosa Pizza|Palak Paneer Dosa Pizza
You can also try other dosa recipes
Spinach Paneer Dosa Pizza|Palak Paneer Dosa Pizza Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- dosa batter
- 1 tbsp pizza sauce/red chutney
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp finely chopped capsicum/green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp spinach/palak
- 2 tbsp grated paneer/cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp pizza seasoning/any mixed herbs
- Oil for frying
- Grease dosa pan/ tawa with few drops of oil.
- Heat it until hot enough.Pour a ladle full of dosa batter on the tawa center and spread in circular shape.
- Cook on low flame else dosa will get cooked faster and burnt easily
- Spread pizza sauce or red chutney on dosa.
- Next spread tomato ketchup evenly.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped onions,capsicum,spinach on dosa
- Add grated paneer and shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Drizzle Oil on top and cover the lid
- Cook until cheese melts and dosa base turns brown & crispy
- Add red chili flakes & pizza seasoning on top.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.