Spinach Paneer Dosa Pizza Detailed Video is below
Spinach Paneer Dosa Pizza Recipe Card
Spinach paneer dosa pizza
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250 ml
- dosa batter
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce/red chutney
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped capsicum/green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon spinach/palak
- 2 tablespoon grated paneer/cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning/any mixed herbs
- Oil for frying
- Grease dosa pan/ tawa with few drops of oil.
- Heat it until hot enough.Pour a ladle full of dosa batter on the tawa center and spread in circular shape.
- Cook on low flame else dosa will get cooked faster and burnt easily
- Spread pizza sauce or red chutney on dosa.
- Next spread tomato ketchup evenly.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped onions,capsicum,spinach on dosa
- Add grated paneer and shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Drizzle Oil on top and cover the lid
- Cook until cheese melts and dosa base turns brown & crispy
- Add red chili flakes & pizza seasoning on top.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/