This Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake is a delicious, quick and easy dessert that you can prepare within 2 minutes.
2 Minute Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake Video Recipe is below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml , 1/4 cup= 4 tablespoon
- 1/4 cup All purpose Flour/Maida
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
Take all the dry ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and mix well.
Now add vanilla essence, milk, butter and mix them again to get the lump free smooth batter.
Now our batter is ready to go in microwave. My microwave is 1000 watts, so I am cooking for 1 min 30 sec. If your microwave is of lesser or higher power change time accordingly till its looks cooked.
Once cake is ready you will notice it has puffed up nicely. Let it sit for few minutes to get it little cold.
When its cool enough ,garnish by dusting off a little bit of powdered sugar on top with the help of a fine mesh strainer,some berries and some chocolate sauce on top.
1. My ingredients measurements are according to mug size in video, adjust your ingredients quantity according to cup size you are using.
2. You can also use cooking vegetable oil instead of butter.
3. You can also use water/almond milk instead of dairy milk if you are vegan
4. And you can also experiment with just add your favorite toppings.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.