Crispy Corn Pakoda|Easy Corn Fritters
You may also like other Snack Ideas
Crispy Corn Pakoda|Easy Corn Fritters Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- Measurements Used - 1 cup = 250 ml
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels boiled and crushed coarsely
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup besan / gram flour / chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric / haldi
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala OR garam masala powder
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves/cilantro, finely chopped
- few curry leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin/jeera seeds
- oil for deep frying
Coarsely grind the boiled sweet corn kernels. pulse in a mixi/blender for few times.
In a large bowl, add the coarsely ground sweet corn, onions, green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves,coriander leaves,turmeric,chat masala powder,jeera,besan,rice flour and salt.
Combine and mix well without adding any water.Add more besan if required.
Now drop the corn pakoda mixture into the hot oil.
Stir occasionally and fry on medium flame.
Fry till the pakora turns crispy and golden brown color. Note:takes approximately 10-12 minutes.
Drain them on kitchen tissues.finally, serve crispy corn pakoda with with masala tea and ketchup.
1.To make sweet corn pakoda, you can use corn on the cob or frozen corn.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.