Hurigadale Chutney Pudi | Roasted Channa Dal Chutney Powder
If you are looking for more chutney powder recipes then do check
- Peanut chutney powder/shenga chutney pudi(north karnataka style)
- Flax seeds chutney powder ,
- gun powder for dosa/idli tawa fry
Hurigadale Chutney Pudi | Roasted Channa Dal Chutney PowderRecipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- 1/2 cup Hurikadale/Roasted Channa Dal/Putani/Kadle Papu/Daliya
- 1.5 tbsp Red chili powder adjust as per your spice level
- 2-3 stalks Curry leaves sun dried or dry roasted
- 3 big Garlic cloves USA or two small full bulb(Indian garlic)
- 1/2 tsp Jaggery
- little Tamarind
- Salt as per your taste
In a kadai or pan add curry leaves and dry roast on medium flame until they turn dry and crispy.Cool Completely.
Take all above ingredients in blender and blend them . Make a dry smooth powder.
Transfer it back to the plate, mix it well.
Store it in an air tight container.Serve it with roti or chapathi.
1.The spice level of this powder is low to medium unlike the other chutney powders.
2.You can dry roast curry leaves in microwave for 90-120 secs.
3.This powder stays good for atleast 1-2 months.
4.You could also add 2 tablespoon of dry grated coconut ,enhances flavor.
5.You may find the powder to be dry to eat. This powder can be mixed with curd or ghee or oil and then consumed with rice or roti.
6.This powder can be used as curry powder in many south indian curries.Helps to thicken the curry.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.