Dominos Style Stuffed Cheezy Garlic Bread |Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe
You can also try my other snack recipes like
Dominos Style Stuffed Cheezy Garlic Bread |Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- • 1/2 cup warm milk
- • 1 tsp rapidrise yeast / dry yeast
- • 1 tsp sugar
- • pinch of salt
- • 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- • ¾ tsp oregano
- • 1 tsp unsalted butter at room temperature
- • 1 cup plain flour / maida / all purpose flour
- • 1/3 cup oil
- • 2 tablespoon butter melted
- • 3 cloves garlic finely chopped or garlic salt
- • 1 tbsp parsley or coriander leaves chopped
- • 2 tsp corn meal to dust
- • 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- • 1/4 cup frozen sweet corn
- • 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese / any cheese of choice
- • 2 tsp chilli flakes
- • 1 tsp oregano
Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take warm milk, yeast and sugar. mix well.
Rest for 10 minutes.
Furthermore, add pinch of salt, garlic ,red chilli flakes and oregano.
Add butter,oil and maida. start to knead the dough.
Next, drizzle the dough with oil and rest for 1 hour.
Further, punch the dough.
In a small bowl mix in butter, garlic and parsley.
Spread the mayonnaise and prepared garlic butter over the dough generously.
Further top with sweet corn and mozzarella cheese on half of the dough.
Also season with chili flakes and oregano.
Fold the dough and seal the edges.
Furthermore, brush generous amount of prepared garlic butter.
Also top with chili flakes and mixed herbs.
Make marks over bread without cutting them fully.
Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20-25 minutes.
Cut the stuffed garlic bread into pieces and serve hot.
1. do not forget to add sugar to the yeast and warm milk mixture. sugar acts as a catalyst which kicks start the yeast fermentation process.
2. corn meal is optional but this is secret ingredient used in Dominos to make garlic bread crust crispy.
3. always preheat oven for 10 min before baking
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.