Spinach Paneer Dosa Pizza|Palak Paneer Dosa Pizza
You can also try other dosa recipes
Spinach Paneer Dosa Pizza|Palak Paneer Dosa Pizza Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- dosa batter
- 1 tbsp pizza sauce/red chutney
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp finely chopped capsicum/green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp spinach/palak
- 2 tbsp grated paneer/cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp pizza seasoning/any mixed herbs
- Oil for frying
Grease dosa pan/ tawa with few drops of oil.
Heat it until hot enough.Pour a ladle full of dosa batter on the tawa center and spread in circular shape.
Cook on low flame else dosa will get cooked faster and burnt easily
Spread pizza sauce or red chutney on dosa.
Next spread tomato ketchup evenly.
Sprinkle some finely chopped onions,capsicum,spinach on dosa
Add grated paneer and shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
Drizzle Oil on top and cover the lid
Cook until cheese melts and dosa base turns brown & crispy
Add red chili flakes & pizza seasoning on top.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.