Bread Pizza without Oven|Tawa Bread Pizza
If you are craving for pizza and don’t have time to prepare the dough and let it rise this is best solution. Easy, quick and delicious. It takes no more than 10 or 15 minutes, you can choose your favorite pizza toppings and is done, ready to be served.
You can also try my other bread recipes like
- Spinach Corn Sandwich
- Cheesy Garlic Bread Toast(no oven)
- Veg Chilli Cheese Toast
- Masala Bread Toast (Iyengar Style)
Bread Pizza without Oven|Tawa Bread Pizza Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Quick ,easy and delicious Bread Pizza made without Oven
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella/Processed Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers/capsicum
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato (deseeded) finely chopped
- 2 tsp pizza seasoning/any mixed herbs
- 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt as per taste(optional)
Apply some butter on the tawa and then toast bread on one side only till golden and crisp.
Place the toasted bread side up and spread pizza sauce.
Sprinkle some onion,tomato,bell pepper,Mozzarella cheese,pizza seasoning and chilli flakes.
Add butter on tawa,place bread slice
Cover lid and cook on low flame until cheese melts completely (takes 4-5 minutes)
Bread Pizza is ready
1. You can use any vegetables of your choice like corn,olives,jalapenos.
2. Cook on low flame else bread base may get burnt.
3.You can also bake it in the oven at 180 C/350 F till cheese melts (appx takes 5-10 min)
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes