Crispy Paneer Fingers Recipe|Evening Snack|Kids appetizer
Other Finger Food Ideas
Crispy Paneer Fingers Recipe Card is below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- 100 gm paneer/cottage cheese
- bread crumbs appx 5 breads Note:Bread crumbs should be course
- 4 tbsp maida/all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour/corn starch
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder can use fresh chopped garlic if you don’t have garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp talian seasoning/mixed herbs
- pinch of salt
- oil for frying
Prepare bread crumbs and keep aside
In a bowl mix maida,cornflour,red chili powder,black pepper powder,italian seasoning,garlic powder & salt.
Add some water to make a paste just enough to coat the paneer pieces well.
Dip paneer fingers in batter and then roll in breadcrumbs.Repeat this until paneer fingers are double breaded.
Repeat this step for rest of the paneer pieces.
Refrigerate coated paneer fingers for 15-20 min ,so that breadcrumbs stick well on the paneer.
When oil is hot enough ,deep fry paneer fingers until golden brown on both sides.Remove & drain on a paper towel.
Serve crispy & crunchy paneer fingers with tomato ketchup.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.