Mexican Style Golgappa with Fruit Pani| Pani Puri Mexican Style
Golgappa is a common street snack in several regions of the India.
You can also try my other snack recipes like
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 2 Avocados/Butterfruit diced and mashed
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes (deseeded)
- 1/2 cup Onion diced
- 1/4 cup boiled Sweet Corn
- 1 teaspoon Jalapeño/green chili
- 2 tablespoon Cilantro/coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Chat Masala
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 cups ,Orange juice tastes better if homemade orange juice used
- 1/2 teasppon Roasted cumin powder/jeera powder
- 2 teaspoon Paani puri masala
- 1 tablespoon Pudina/mint chopped
- 2 teaspoon coriander leaves chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Amchur powder/dry mango powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black salt/kala namak
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 25-30 puris
- tamarind chutney optional
take ripened avocados,cut into half and scoop the pulp into a wide bowl.
add lime juice and salt and mash well with a fork
add all remaining ingredients and mix well
avocado salsa is ready
take orange juice in a bowl
add all above ingredients and mix well
orange pani is ready.
assemble puri in a serving plate
crack the top of puri with a spoon.
add spoonful of avocado mixture into each puri.
serve it with pani
1. Adding lime juice to avocado prevents browning of fruit
2. You can replace orange with pineapple/raw mango/black grapes to make pani
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes