Broccoli 65|Broccoli Fritters
You can also try other Broccoli Recipes
Broccoli 65|Broccoli Fritters Detailed Recipe is below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Broccoli 65|Broccoli Fritters It is a perfect appetizer for parties as it is very simple to prepare, healthy and tastes great.
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup Broccoli florets (appx 10-12)
- 5 tsp all purpose flour/maida
- 5 tsp corn flour/corn starch
- 1 tsp chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp chopped curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Oil – To deep fry
- Salt – To taste
Take a bowl add all the above ingredients except oil & broccoli.
Add water, mix it like a thick batter.
Add broccoli florets in the prepared batter, coat with the batter well .
Once oil is hot,add broccoli and deep fry till golden brown & crisp in medium flame.
Garnish with fried green chilly and curry leaves .
1. Do not over coat broccoli florets with batter ,they become soggy.
2. You can add food color ,i used kashmiri red chilli powder to get color and taste.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.