Corn Bhel Recipe|Party Appetizer|Corn Chaat Bhel
Corn Bhel Recipe|Party Appetizer|Corn Chaat Bhel Recipe Card below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Corn Bhel is a quick and delicious snack which is a very famous Indian street food .
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- 1 cup Boiled Sweet Corn
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper/capsicum finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato (deseeded) finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cucumber finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Sev/Mixed Farsan/Bhujia
- 1/2 cup Fried Boondi
- 1 tbsp mint chutney
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp black salt/kala namak
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
In a large bowl add all above ingredients and Mix well.
Garnish with extra coriander leaves and some more farsan/sev
Corn Bhel is ready
1.You can also add papdi’s,pomegranate seeds,boiled potato,tamarind chutney to corn bhel.
You may also like other quick & easy evening snacks
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.