Broccoli Spinach Soup |Healthy & Nutritious Soup
You can also try other Broccoli Recipes
Broccoli Spinach Soup |Healthy & Nutritious Soup Recipe Card is below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Broccoli Spinach Soup |Healthy & Nutritious Soup is a Ultra creamy homemade broccoli ,spinach and cheese soup.It's the ideal comfort food for all year long.
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup chopped Broccoli (around 15 floret)
- 1 cup chopped Spinach/Palak
- 1 tbsp Garlic (around 3 cloves)
- 1 medium Onion (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Dairy Milk/Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup processed cheese
- 1/4 tsp black/white pepper powder
- 1 cup water
Heat Butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat,once butter melts add garlic and saute for 30 secs.
Add onion and saute till they turn translucent.
Add broccoli,saute for 2 minutes and then add water cook,covered till broccoli florets are tender,around 2-3 minutes.
Add Spinach,cheese,milk,salt and pepper to taste,stir well and bring it to boil.At this stage turn off the gas flame.
Puree soup using a hand blender until smooth.If you don’t have a hand blender ,puree in a blender in batches once slightly cooled.
If you think soup is too thin ,you can add cornflour-water mixture into soup and boil for 2 minutes,this gives thick consistency.I like soup thin so did not add it.
Broccoli Spinach soup is ready to serve.
1. Variation : You can also add potatoes when you cook broccoli ,this gives creamy texture.
2. Can also 1 tablespoon of add almond paste to make soup more rich and healthy
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.