Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich |Kids Lunchbox Recipe Quick and easy to make sandwich that can be served as a breakfast, snack or can be packed into lunch box.i have used eggless mayonnaise for this recipe.
You can also checkout my 7 easy and best Veg Sandwich Recipes collection
Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich |Kids Lunchbox Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Quick and easy to make sandwich that can be served as a breakfast, snack or can be packed into lunch box
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 6 Bread Slices
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup capsicum/mixed bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- salt as per taste
Take all the ingredients except bread in a bowl and mix well.
Cut the brown edges of the bread (optional)
apply some butter.
spread spoonful of veg-mayo mixture on the bread slices.
place bread slice above the other and cut into triangle/square and serve
1. If you want you can toast bread slices on taw or toaster and then apply the prepared veg-mayo mixture ..
2. You can add veggies of your choices like sweet corn,cucumber,tomatoes,celery.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.