Veg Chilli Cheese Toast (Chilli Cheese Toast on Tawa)
Chilli Cheese Toast on Tawa as its name suggest is a toast made from cheese,chilli and some veggies spread on top.
- Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 6 bread slices brown or white
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or processed cheese, grated
- ¼ cup mixed bell peppers (capsicum)
- 1 teaspoon green chilly finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon tomato (deseeded) finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon coriander finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning any mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 2 tablespoon milk
- salt to taste
Add all above ingredients ,combine well and keep aside
Toast bread on one side only
Spread chill cheese toast mixture on toasted bread side
Add butter on tawa,place bread slice
Cover lid and cook on low flame until cheese melts completely (takes 3-4 min)
Veg chilli cheese toast is ready
Note:Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- You can add veggies of your choice onion, olives, sweet corn.
- Optionally if you are making these delicious Chilli cheese toast on Oven then Pre-heat the oven for about at 180 degree C for 5 minutes.Place all the bread in baking tray and bake for about 5 minutes at 180 degree C
Serving: 1g | Calories: 311.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.2g | Protein: 10.1g | Fat: 14.7g | Sodium: 636mg | Potassium: 180.3mg | Fiber: 3.6g | Sugar: 3.4g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 2.3mg