Macaroni Puliyogare|Puliyogare Pasta
This is fusion recipe of mixing together cooked Pasta with puliyogare paste.Its an easy kids lunch box recipe.
- 1 cup cooked pasta (I used Macaroni)
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon peanuts optional
- curry leaves few
- 2 tablespoons puliyogare powder (i used MTR brand)
- salt if required
Cook macaroni with salt and a few drops of oil and enough water.
Drain water. Pour in cold or normal temp water and drain water again. This stops macaroni from cooking further.
Heat oil in a pan.Add curry leaves. Saute for 15 secs.
Add puliyogare powder, Saute for 30 secs and Turn off the Gas.
Add in cooked macaroni and mix well.
Macaroni Puliyogare is Ready to eat.
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- You can increase or decrease puliyogare powder according to your taste.
- You can add some crushed/whole peanuts to make it more healthy.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 2mg