Masala Peanuts Chaat
This Chaat recipe is one of favorite tea time snack which can be made in less time and its very healthy too
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- ½ cup masala peanuts
- ¼ cup onions finely chopped
- ¼ cup carrots grated
- ¼ cup tomato (de-seeded) finely chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon chat masala
- ½ teaspoon jeera/cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Take a bowl, add all the above ingredients and mix well.
Masala Peanut Chaat is ready and serve immediately.
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- If you dont have masala peanuts, you can also make this by roasting peanuts in a teaspoon of oil and then adding the above ingredients to make the chaat.
- You can also add raw mango pieces instead of lemon juice during the mango season.
- Add vegetables of your choice to make salad nutritious.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 448mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2935IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg