Dalgona Coffee or Whipped Coffee is a 3 ingredient coffee made using instant coffee powder, sugar and milk. It can made in 5 minutes and can be served chilled or hot.
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
Combine instant coffee ,sugar and hot water in a small mixing bowl.
Using a hand blender or stand mixer beat the mixture for 5 to 6 minutes or until light and fluffy. You can also use hand frother or hand whisk but it takes about 15-20 to whipp but its worth it.
If you're doing iced, then add a few ice cubes ,milk into a glass and then top with whipped coffee. If doing hot, then warm the milk and just add it to the glass and top with whipped coffee
Using spoon or staw ,stir well and enjoy.
Tips & variations:
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- You should use granulated sugar. It can be white sugar, brown sugar, coconut sugar, or raw sugar.
- You can also try this recipe with hot chocolate or matcha powder instead of instant coffee.
- If you don't have a hand mixture, you can use a hand frother or hand whisk but it will take a little more time than a hand blender. Make sure to do it in a bowl and not a small mug so that enough air is whipped into it.
- You can make it with both hot and cold milk. If you like iced coffee use ice and milk and top it with a whipped coffee mixture. If you are doing hot coffee just top the whipped coffee on the hot milk in a glass.
- You can use either dairy (whole milk) or nondairy milk like almond milk, oat milk, or soya milk.
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 338mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 1mg