- Soaking reduces the cooking time. So soak the little millet for at least 15 minutes.
- If you are in a hurry and do not have time to soak, add 1.5 cups of water while cooking for ½ cup of little millet i.e., [3:1] Ratio for stovetop pot method.
- You can add any vegetables of your choice.
- You can increase or decrease spice according to your preference.
- You can make upma without vegetables and onions too.
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.