Avocado Banana Smoothie
This Avocado Banana Smoothie is rich, creamy, and delicious made with healthy ingredients can be served for breakfast or snack and is naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo.
Measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk (or regular milk)
- honey or maple syrup adjust to your taste
- handful of ice
- pistachios for garnish (optional)
- If you are vegan use almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, and honey with maple syrup.
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- You can also replace milk with greek yogurt (skip if vegan).
- You can also add seasonal fruits like mango, blueberries, strawberries along with avocados and bananas in this smoothie.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to make a chocolate avocado smoothie recipe.
- If you are drinking this smoothie post-workout add 1 scoop of protein powder and blend.
- To make it healthier add a handful of fresh spinach or kale and chia seeds while blending.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 51mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 14g