Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
This healthy Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad recipe is light, fresh and ready in minutes! Good side dish for pot lucks or summer picnics and is Vegetarian + Vegan + Whole30 + Paleo + Keto
- 1 large ripened avocado diced (about 1 cup)
- ½ english cucumber diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium roma tomato de-seeded & diced (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- ¼ cup cilantro (coriander leaves)
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar Or apple cider vinegar ,optional
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil optional
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
Chop your veggies, removing any seeds/skin/stems needed.
In a large mixing bowl, Add all the ingredients and toss well until all the ingredients are mixed and well seasoned.
Cover and refrigerate for at-least 30 minutes. Toss again before serving. Enjoy Healthy Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad!
Tips & Variations
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- You can add vegetables of your choices like bell pepper, lettuce.
- Add ½ of cooked or canned chickpeas for extra protein.
- You can also add some baby mozzarella cheese.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 729mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 627IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg