Chickpea Salad Recipe
This healthy Chickpea Cucumber Tomato Salad recipe is simple and ready in minutes made with fresh vegetables, herbs ,simple dressing and is Vegetarian + Vegan.
Measuring cup used [1 cup = 250ml]
- 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas (about 15 oz)
- 1 cup persian cucumber cut into bite size pieces
- ½ cup onions diced
- 1 cup tomato dee-seeded, cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half lime
- black pepper & salt to taste
In a large bowl, add chickpeas, cucumber, onions ,tomatoes, cilantro.
Then drizzle some olive oil, squeeze fresh lime juice and add seasonings like salt and ground black pepper.
Toss everything well and serve immediately.
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- You can add hearty veggies of your choice like boiled sweet potatoes, bell pepper, avocado.
- You can also add some baby mozzarella cheese.
- You can also make this oil free salad by not adding oil for dressing.
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 340mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 422IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2mg