Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
Rich, healthy, and delicious Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie recipe made with fresh or frozen berries, almond milk, and yogurt
Measuring cup used [1 cup = 250ml]
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk (or regular milk)
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds soaked in water for 2 hours
- 1 tablespoon sugar or erythritol (for keto version) or any sweetener
Soak ½ tablespoon of Chia Seeds in ¼ cup of water for 1-2 hours or in Hot water for just 30 mins so that they bubble up.
Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve immediately with some ice cubes.
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- To make it vegan, use non-dairy yogurt and plant-based milk.
- You can also add bananas to this smoothie.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to make a chocolate berry smoothie recipe.
- If you are drinking this smoothie post-workout add 1 scoop of protein powder and blend.
- To make it healthier add a handful of fresh spinach or kale while blending.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 82IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 1mg