Watermelon Juice with Mint and Lime
Homemade watermelon juice blended with fresh mint leaves and lime is so refreshing and a perfect summer drink.
Measuring cup used [1 cup = 250ml]
- 3 cups watermelon cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8-10 leaves mint (pudina)
- juice of 1 lime
Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
If desired, pour the juice into the fine-mesh strainer in a large bowl and press the pulp with a spoon to extract all the juice.
Serve immediately with some ice cubes or chill it for an hour in the refrigerator before serving.
Tips & Notes
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- Look for a super-ripe seedless watermelon for the best flavor. If your melon is not sweet then you can also add sweeteners like sugar, stevia, honey, or maple syrup while blending.
- Pour leftover juice into mason jars and store in the refrigerator for up to three days. It will settle and separate a bit, just make sure to stir before serving.
- To make a slushy version, you could freeze the watermelon cubes in advance and then blend them with some ice cubes.
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1306IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg