Mango Lassi Recipe
This delicious Indian restaurant-style Mango lassi is made with just 3 ingredients mango, yogurt, and sugar, and ready in 10 minutes
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- 1 cup ripe mango (or 1 cup canned mango pulp)
- 1 cup plain yogurt chilled
- ¼ - ½ cup milk or water, chilled
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or honey, agave, stevia etc)
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
With Fresh Mango Fruit
In a blender, add freshly cut mango, yogurt, milk, sugar, and cardamom powder. Blend until smooth and creamy consistency.
Garnish Mango Lassi with chopped mangoes, pistachio, and saffron. Serve cold.
Tips & Variations
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- Try to use sweet and non-fibrous mangoes for this lassi, else strain it before serving.
- Most store brought canned mango pulp contains added sugar so adjust the sweetener according to your preference or skip it.
- Add milk or water to thin the consistency of the lassi.
- Use full-fat yogurt and milk to get rich and creamy mango lassi.
- Vegan Mango Lassi – Replace regular yogurt and milk with soy or coconut yogurt and milk with its vegan substitute.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 1162IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 262mg | Iron: 1mg