Avocado toast with Everything Bagel Seasoning
This Avocado Toast is a quick, no-stress breakfast recipe topped with avocado and Everything Bagel Seasoning that can be ready in under 5 minutes
Measuring cup used [1 cup = 250ml]
Firstly, toast your bread until golden brown.
Add mashed (or sliced) avocado on top of the bread and then add Everything but the Bagel seasoning on your toast along with any desired toppings.
Enjoy immediately with a smoothie or coffee.
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- You can add toppings such as coconut flakes, any kind of berries, roasted flax seeds, nuts like almonds.
- Use brown, multigrain, or sourdough bread for a healthier choice.
- You can also spread some cream cheese.
- You can also drizzle some honey or maple syrup for sweetness.
- If you are on Keto or Low Carb Diet then replace whole grain bread with a Keto bread, wholesome keto breakfast is ready to munch.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 542mg | Potassium: 538mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 147IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2mg