Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
These Crispy Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower are so easy and delicious. They can be enjoyed as a perfect side to any dish, healthy snack/appetizer.
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
Cut the whole cauliflower into small to medium-sized florets, roughly the same size for even cooking.
Transfer the cauliflower florets to a medium bowl. Add olive oil and season with garlic powder, red chili powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Toss them well, so they are all coated with the seasoning.
Preheat the air fryer to 390°F (200°C). Add the seasoned cauliflower to the basket of air fryer and spread them in a single layer (cook in batches if required).Spray some oil on top if required.
Air fryer them at 390°F (200°C) for 12-15 minutes or until slightly brown and crisp. Shake the basket halfway through. Mine was cooked perfectly in 12 minutes.
Roasted Cauliflower is ready. Remove in a serving plate, squeeze some lime juice and serve it immediately with a tasty dipping sauce on the side.
Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the seasoned cauliflower evenly in a single layer.Bake at 425˚F for 15-20 minutes, tossing occasionally or until cauliflower reaches desired crispiness.
Pro-Tips & Notes
- Cut them the same size: This helps for quick and even cooking.
- Work in batches. Make sure to spread the cauliflower in a single layer in the air fryer basket leaving some space between each other. Cook in batches if needed.
- Shake the basket halfway: It's important to shake the basket halfway through to allow the cauliflower florets to be cooked evenly.
- Serve them right away: These crispy roasted cauliflower get soft as they sit and cool.
- No need to boil the cauliflower before air frying.
- The exact cooking time will vary based on the air fryer being used.
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- Indian Roasted Cauliflower: Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon coriander powder, ½ teaspoon ground cumin, ¼ teaspoon turmeric, ½ teaspoon cayenne/red chili powder, ½ teaspoon chaat masala, ¼ teaspoon salt. Alternately, use 1 tablespoon of curry powder instead.
- Mexican Roasted Cauliflower: Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning.
- Mediterranean Roasted Cauliflower: Use 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon paprika, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ground cumin, ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Italian Roasted Cauliflower: Use 1 tablespoon oil, 2-3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, ½ teaspoon of lemon zest, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley for garnish.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg