Peanut Butter Makhana
Quick and healthy snack recipe made with phool makhana and peanut butter.
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- Use almond butter instead of peanut butter for a variation.
- You can add 1 tablespoon of shredded or desiccated coconut to the peanut butter mixture for extra taste.
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds also can be added to the peanut butter mixture.
- If you are vegan you can replace ghee with coconut oil or olive oil
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- Make sure to roast makhanas before adding to peanut butter. Makhanas should be crispy.
- Do everything in low flame to get the perfect texture and taste.
- Can be stored in an airtight container for a week at room temperature. If these are exposed to the air they get soggy and does-not taste well.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg