Mango Avocado Salad
This easy Mango Avocado Salad is one of the best summer salad recipe made with simple ingredients like fresh mangoes, avocado, onions, cilantro and fresh lime juice.
- 1 large mango finely diced
- 1 medium avocado finely diced
- ½ small red onion finely chopped
- ½ cup grape tomatoes halved
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove minced
- salt and black pepper
Cut the mangoes, avocado, and onions into bite-sized cubes.
Add mango, avocado, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and minced garlic to a large bowl. Then add olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Gently toss everything well.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 539mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1070IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg