Chilli Cheesy Garlic Maggi | Street Style Maggi
Chilli Cheesy Garlic Maggi is a classic twist to your regular Maggi recipe with a few extra ingredients like cheese, garlic easily available in your refrigerator.
measuring cup used (1 cup = 250ml)
- 1 packet Maggi Noodles
- 1 packet Maggi masala tastemaker (Available in Maggi packet itself)
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon garlic finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon oregano/mixed herbs
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese or any cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter or oil
- 1-2 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves optional
Heat butter in a pan. Once it's hot, add chopped garlic and saute until the raw smell of garlic goes away.
Add water, maggi masala, and mix well.
Bring water to boil, and add maggi noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
Once the water is evaporated, add chill flakes, oregano, cheese, and coriander leaves and mix well.
Chilli cheesy garlic maggi is ready and serve hot.
Note:Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- You can add vegetables of your choice if you desire to.
- You can use any variety of cheese cheddar, mozzarella, processed cheese.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 446mg | Potassium: 385mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 6250IU | Vitamin C: 31.9mg | Calcium: 440mg | Iron: 1.7mg